Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Disneyland, here I come!

Many of you know that Lainey went on her first trip to Disneyland with her daddy last Friday. Here is a little video of her and Papa getting ready to leave. Needless to say, Disneyland was truly the happiest place on earth for her. As I go back to school tomorrow, I realize that if we could only send her to Disney Daycare, she would never notice I was gone! I called multiple times to talk to her while she was there and she never had a moment to spare even to say hi!

2 comments:

Danya said...

How sweet! Here first time?! Awesome, magical. I'm a total Disney nerd and annual pass holder because I can never get enough Disney! What was her favorite part?

PS Loved her excited dance! LOL

SG said...

Butch looks hot, so does my painting jobs. I rock. Lainey is adorable!!!