OK, I have a cousin who just had a baby, and she had a post that was teasingly making fun of her not so beautiful baby. I teasingly made a remark -- completely in jest! -- and she hasn't spoken to me since.
So, Tara -- I AM PERFECTLY SERIOUS! -- Adria is still beautiful! I love frogs.
Adria is not only a "sweet spirit" but a gorgeous one! Trust me, there any plenty of "Sweet spirit" only babies out there and Adria is not one of them!!!
I couldn't help but giggle seeing her with that harness on, though. 8 weeks won't be so bad, and in a few years it'll be something you can look back on and laugh. Just like Butch's fungi lungs!
4 comments:
OK, I have a cousin who just had a baby, and she had a post that was teasingly making fun of her not so beautiful baby. I teasingly made a remark -- completely in jest! -- and she hasn't spoken to me since.
So, Tara -- I AM PERFECTLY SERIOUS! -- Adria is still beautiful! I love frogs.
Adria is not only a "sweet spirit" but a gorgeous one! Trust me, there any plenty of "Sweet spirit" only babies out there and Adria is not one of them!!!
I couldn't help but giggle seeing her with that harness on, though. 8 weeks won't be so bad, and in a few years it'll be something you can look back on and laugh. Just like Butch's fungi lungs!
(Too soon? Sorry!)
YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY! She's still as beautiful as ever, just in the HAlloween spirit which you know I love! She's darling!
Funny Danya, you make me laugh.
I swear she has to be at least one year old before you can label her as a "sweet spirit". She's still adorable and 8 weeks will FLY by.
Post a Comment