Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After much anticipation, we're back!!!

As many of you know, Butch was admitted to the hospital on Friday. Happily he's home now and feeling much better. It turns out he has Valley Fever, a sickness from a fungus in the dirt. He's not contagious so we are happy to be able to get and give hugs again. (Especially Lainey who was traumatized for the past two weeks . . . anyone who knows her knows what a lover she is.)

So, during that time, I couldn't blog because it was just too much for me to handle. I can handle all the "What the's" that were coming our way like fast balls, BUT then it just got to be too much and when I can't make it seem funny, I can't blog about it. So, now its time to see the humor in things again. That means new and exciting blogs! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Danya said...

Thank freaking goodness!!! Now I can move on with my life! I was totally going through Tara-blog withdrawls!

SG said...

You'd better hire a gardener because I'm pretty sure he won't be working in the yard again . . .

Welcome home Butchy-poo, we missed seeing your smiling non-coughing face and hearing your low handsome not pneumonia raspy voice on yahoo messenger!