Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ice Cream Night

Well Ladies, it's that time again. Can I get a woop-woop? It's time for ladies ice cream night! We will be trying our hand at gelato this time. We are going on Wed at 8:30 pm. You got that Danya? Invited so far are Taylor, Jackie, Robyn (Danya, will you call her and tell her the time and place? I talked to her today but didn't give her an exact time, date, place, etc), Liana, Danya, Me, Lynn, and whoever else you want to invite. Shandee is invited too, but she lives in Canada where they don't believe in gelato (I just made that up) but, its so cold there that Shandee's blood is turning to the consistency of gelato. So that's nice. In her honor, I will sample a blood red gelato flavor. (I am such a sacrificer for you Shuh-Shuh)

Anyway, the topic of conversation will NOT be towers of poo, unless Danya wants to revisit that one. It will also not be me making fun of my sick husband as we all saw how that turned out. This time I will joke about finding a million dollars in my backyard. Then maybe it will come true.


T

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wednesday at *:30 works for me see you then!

Danya said...

Ummm maybe a prob, Wed night at 7pm is girls night out with the relief society. maybe NEXT wed at 830pm???

Tara said...

Ut oh. We'll have to call on this one then! Or let's still go. I didn't know about RS night.

Danya said...

Since no one else believes in attending RS events I will go to girl's night out AND go to ice cream after. *Sigh* I'm such a good person....