The sad thing is that she's so used to that position that she pretty much held her legs in froggy stance AND she didn't sleep very well that night cause I think she felt too willy-nilly.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Adria Breaks Free
As you know, Adria has been wearing her 24/7 harness for 2 weeks now. Well, this Sunday, she had enough! She held her poo all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday until BOOM!! Poo everywhere (I even had to just throw out that onsie--it was a casualty of war). At any rate, she also got poo on the harness, requiring that I wash it and its a drip dry only so FREE NIGHT for Adria! What a smarty!
The sad thing is that she's so used to that position that she pretty much held her legs in froggy stance AND she didn't sleep very well that night cause I think she felt too willy-nilly.
The sad thing is that she's so used to that position that she pretty much held her legs in froggy stance AND she didn't sleep very well that night cause I think she felt too willy-nilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go Adria, you're a smart little pooper!
What resourceful kid Tara! Nice.
That story is disgusting.
She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment