Friday, October 03, 2008

Autopia

This is a short video of Lainey and Daddy on Autopia at Disneyland. Butch says this is the first time he actually thought his car was going to jump the tracks. He kept his foot on the gas while Lainey tried out her driving skills.

3 comments:

SG said...

I feel carsick. And I have whip-lash (however you spell it.) Lainey almost launched herself out of the car. That's my kind of driver!

Danya said...

What was wrong with the way she was driving? She looked like a natural to me....

Unknown said...

So anyway when I was watching Lainey and Adria yesterday I had to park my car up the driveway. Adria was sleepin for about 5 seconds and I had a break. I decided to take Lainey out there with me so she didn't "help Adria" sleep. She asked me if she could just drive for me. I said No Thanks.. I had heard about the Disney adventure but hadn't watched it. Yoweee. Good decision!
The Emi or "Janet" as Lainey says.