Thursday, October 02, 2008

What the . . .

Today I had to go back to school: What the . . .

Today Butch went to the doctor to discover he has pnemonia: What the . . .

Today the Dr. called to tell me Adria's hip ultrasound showed an abnormal left side so we have to go to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon: What the . . .

Today Lainey and Adria went to Lorinda's house and Lainey was happy: What the . . .

Today I got my new glasses that cost me a bundle since I lost my old glasses last Saturday so there's no going back now: What the . . .

Today I had a lot of people ask me if I was so glad to finally be back at work: What the . . .

So, today was a day of "What the's" I never finished that sentence though so I suppose that's good.

3 comments:

Danya said...

Hmmmmm... Yes, today you could probably catagorize as a quote - unquote "bad day." Lemme know if you need anything.

Poor Butch that sucks. I had pnemonia for 2 1/2 weeks once thinking it was just the flu or something. Then I finally broke down and went to the doctors and he did his little voodoo witchcraft on me and wouldn't you know it? I was all better in 3 days!!! But not before I could give it to Kevin! HAHA! So beware! You could be next!

(PS Shandee: That "lemme" phrase is another one I give you permission to steal and use with "prolly.")

SG said...

*!#$**@%^- Lemme say I'm pretty sure that would have prolly filled in every single one of those blanks. WHAT THE CRAP? Yeah, that's right. Your life is fallin apart! Are you okay? I'm so sad I'm not there. You readers out there better buck-up and help my sister out or else! Hang in there!!!!

Ryan Goulding said...

We're prayin' for you!