Adria was blessed last Sunday so its official . . . her name is Adria. Butch didn't pull a name change on me and for this I was pleased. Though, I did hope he might throw a Bianca in there just as a shout-out to Ryan. Oh well. Anyway, here's some pics of her in her blessing dress . . . and blessing bonnet. She didn't wear the bonnet, except for that pic. Look how startled she is with that bonnet on . . . "what the?!?"
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Adria's Blessing
Adria was blessed last Sunday so its official . . . her name is Adria. Butch didn't pull a name change on me and for this I was pleased. Though, I did hope he might throw a Bianca in there just as a shout-out to Ryan. Oh well. Anyway, here's some pics of her in her blessing dress . . . and blessing bonnet. She didn't wear the bonnet, except for that pic. Look how startled she is with that bonnet on . . . "what the?!?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, what's going on there? That bonnets gotta go! I knew I shouldn't have moved before her blessing!!! JK sista! She's sooooo cute!
What a sweetie! She looks great in her little dress. I love tiny little dresses! *sigh*
Awww....she's beautiful!
Post a Comment