Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What the . . . continued

Yesterday was Butch's 31st BD!!! We spent the day at urgent care. What the? He had another chest x-ray that confirmed, he still has pneumonia. what the? He gave blood which confirms, his white blood cell count is high. What the? He got new antibiotics cause the dr told him the wrong dosage of the old antibiotics so they didn't work. What the?

Then I got up this morning and my car had been broken into. What the? At least when they see what they got . . . my car CD player that only works sometimes, my CD's of nice music and Ralph's World, and my "hooter hider" from target (that I was returning) that helps one be discreet when nursing, and $12. I hope when they examined the loot they thought, "What the?!?!?!?"

6 comments:

Danya said...

MY POOR TARA NEEDS A PICK ME UP!!! Since alcohol is out of the question what can I do for you? Hmmm I'll call you later. Chin up till I can find something to cheer you up!!!

SG said...

I hope they burn in **. Just kidding but that sucks. That happened to us last year too and you feel violated. Why are people such jerks??!! I blame it on bad parenting. Parents of kids like that should also do time because they are usually the losers who chose not to rear their children decently. PAY I TELL YOU, PAY! Okay, now that that venom is out Happy late b-day Butch. We'd call ya . . . but we can't usually. We're so sorry you are sick and we wish we could be there to help take care of you. Hang in there guys!!!

JBSquared said...

What the...string of bad luck! I'm wishing some good things your way - it sounds like the universe owes you.

Unknown said...

you poor things! is there anything i can do for you?? call me and let me know! Brian get better soon!

Jen said...

I hope he gets better soon! I too hope that your car burglars are disappointed with their loot--I wanna know what they were thinking when they grabbed the hooter hider...

Anonymous said...

After jumping through too many hoops I finally figured out how to comment to your blogs. I feel terrible that you and Brian are having so many "What the..." trials right now. It makes my sore back pale in comparison. (Although having to be doped up on pain meds and lying around on heating pads isn't so bad....I even got to miss Stake Conference today....I must repent of my attitude....)