Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddies Are Just Brothers in Disguise

This is just a little pic to remind us that daddies are just like brothers--they do things that only brothers would do to their little (or big) sisses. Of course, I took the picture so I'm no better. But come on now, pig noses are really funny! Remember when you used to tape your nose up like that and then you left it too long and your nose was a little upturned for the rest of the day with a little crease on it? Or was that just me? Maybe that explains my dateless high school experience.

2 comments:

JBSquared said...

Daddies are definitely big brothers. The more I see John interact with his boys, the more I realize he is one of them. Which leaves me, sadly, outnumbered.

SG said...

I so did that at Hemet Junior High one weekend whiles us ASB peoples were getting ready for somethin'. Anyhow, my nose did stay too, for a while. And even when it went down there was still a little crease there. CREEPY. Love the pics.