If you were to drive by my house at night and there were lights on inside, you would think we were doing nuclear experiments or something. My windows glow some crazy colors. If you look at the front-side windows you'd see a green glow that looks like the incredible hulk exploded. If you look at the middle windows, you'd see a golden rainbow glow and if the curtains were opened you's see an orange with hot pink tinge glow. If you could see the kitchen you'd see a red glow, the dining room a purple glow, and the family room a yellow glow. That's just how I roll--Like a glowing rainbow of gloriousness, or a beautiful black stallion floating in the wind, or kitten chips. . . its really up to you how to perceive me.
Anyhoo, that's my house--always glowing. Someone's house that doesn't glow is Shandee's. Well, I shouldn't say "doesn't glow," I should say "didn't glow." Her glowing status changed a bit when her renters moved in. All I'm saying is that when the Gouldings lived in that house, there was no glow except white--the color of their blinds and lights. But now when I gaze outside at night, I see that their bathroom glows red. It's strange because when Shandee left there was no red in her bathroom to glow. Furthermore, she has white blinds so where does the red glow come from? Not sure. I think it will be fun for Shandee and Ryan to come back and find out for themselves. It really seems quite sezy (bow chick a bow wow!)
Good luck "Glowdings" maybe May 2010 will produce a little Bianca or Grover afterall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Huh. I'm not quite sure what to say here. Red eh? I do love red and it is a sezy color (bong chicka-bong, bong) but there are no more little Goulding's for us in the future because they'd never turn out as cute as the ones we have currently! However, there may be a lot of gallons of paint. You think Chunk Norris is beating the kah-kah out of people in my bathroom up there? That's SICK! That's sicker than sick and grosser than gross but reminds me of our trip back from Nova Scotia today. I'll stop there. Actually, I stopped at a lot of places today . . . Those carpooling with us HAVE to be our BFF's now!
Post a Comment