Friday, September 26, 2008

My First Hug


This is actually Lainey's shirt that she got when she was born, but I just think its the best. Its says, (if you have karatakonis and can't read it), "I got my first hug from Kaiser Permanente." It looks like it was made in the 70's with that sweet rainbow and everything. It was one of my favorite shirts. I mean, I'd definitely wear it if it were my size . . . or if I were its size. I think it rivals Shandee's T-shirt she stole from Theoden Gimlei that was a picture of a skunk with the saying "Drugs Stink."

2 comments:

SG said...

Woe there cow-girl. That had nothing to do with Theoden what-so-ever nor with breaking the law. Dave Snow's dad was a police officer and he had tons left over so Dave scored me a shirt. I still have it and basically it rocks and you're just jealous!

Tara said...

Sorry rodeo clown . . . I thought it was Theoden's shirt. My whole outlook is changed!