Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Night




On Tuesday's Round Table Pizza offers family night where they offer board games to play and free face painting. Lainey chose this picture. Can you tell what it is? Yes, a pink sparkly bunny. I am not sure how its a bunny, but that was the goal. It didn't turn out to be free . . . the people next to us had their daughter give the girl two bucks so we felt obligated, but we only gave her one dollar. What a bunch of cheapskates!

3 comments:

SG said...

Oh my gosh, I was so confused. Both Ryan and I thought that was me in the picture with Lainey. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I was or what awesome outfit I was wearing and so forth. That's not me! Dang it, she's cute. Anyhow, very adorable. We miss Lainey SOOOOO MUCH and you and Butch and baby of course!!!

Danya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danya said...

HAHAHA Shandee that DOES look like you! LOL. I'm offended you came back down to lowly Hemet and didn't visit me *sad face*

Anywho, Tara, yes that's very cheap. I mean the art that girl put on Lainey's face could give the Sistine Chapel a run for it's money, and you only gave her a dollar... tisk, tisk... ;)