Thanks to Shandee for introducing Lainey to Lucky Charms and for telling her that Disneyland is Mickey's House. Lucky for Lainey, one of Papa's favorite cereals is Lucky Charms AND Lainey has a cousin and Uncle going to Disneyland and has been invited. Here she is with her "count down chain." It was soooooo long! But when its all gone (and this part she whispers), "We go to Disneyland!"
In fact, that trip was today! And I have to say from what I've heard from Papa and the fact that she doesn't even have a spare second to say hi to me on the phone means it must be a dream come true for her. I don't know if papa's feeling the same way . . .I mean who actually eats an italian sausage hot dog covered in pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese? Butch does, that's who. Happiest place on earth? More like "Where's the toilet?"
1 comment:
Oh Lainey-Loo, I'm sooo proud of you! Why they couldn't take you when I was there I don't know but at least you and I got them to cave! Love ya you cute little thing!!!
Post a Comment