Saturday, September 27, 2008
CRAAAAZY
I did something crazy yesterday! For any of you that know me, be prepared to be shocked. Here goes . . . yesterday I vacuumed (and if that's not crazy enough) . . . the whole house (prepare yourselves) AND I put the vacuum away when I was finished. I know, the shock of it all is enough to stun you into oblivion. But, just to tantalize you further . . . I also mopped. Its all part of my "Hello family members that I don't normally see. I'm a really clean/neat person. Look how nice my house looks. It always looks like this." persona that I'm trying to pull off. I also cleaned the toilets. Wow, that was a lot of things. I am actually sore today. But, we can't blame that just on the vacuuming, mopping, and toilet cleaning. That has a lot to do with the death defying picture hanging I did on a 17 foot wall with a not-so-sturdy extension ladder. But that's another story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - you should have the Relief Society bring you some casseroles while you recover.
I actually cleaned the kitchen a couple of days ago - including the inside of the microwave - so I totally feel your pain.
Simply incredible! Maybe I'll pay you to come over to our house and mop - I vaccume and clean bathrooms / kitchen about once a week but I haven't mopped in prolly 3 months. Gross I know but We have this really nasty old lanolium that the previous owners destroyed and we're getting ready to replace it with tile. Besides that, we don't have any rug rats running around spilling stuff everywhere. So when my feet start to stick and make that "Schwick!" sound as I walk across the kitchen, then I know I need to mop! LOL.
Danya, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "prolly," I'm so gonna steal it!
Tara, ROCK ON! I don't think that house has been clean since I cleaned it 2 years ago. JUST KIDDING!
Hey, did your pictures turn out great? I hope so!!!
YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment