Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sweet Baby Adria


Here are some photos of our sweet baby. I wanted to show you all that she is indeed awake sometimes since the pics of her so far have been her sleeping. Sadly when I stopped taking motrin with vicoden chasers, she stopped being so sleepy. They say those meds dont' transfer, but I tell you what she was a perfect baby while I was on the stuff. She's still a great baby though . . . just sleeps less than in the beginning.

2 comments:

JBSquared said...

She is so cute, Tara! I can't believe you already have two - I feel like the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Lainey. Wow, time flies!

Adria looks quite sweet and snuggly. And I love that name! So pretty - just like her. :)

SG said...

Sooooo cute. She's such a little Lainey. What I want to know though is what's up with "Bulldozer the dog?" What's goin' on there?