Sunday, August 02, 2009

Blogging Rules

I had no idea that there are so many rules to blogging. So that none of you do this wrong, I want to post the rules I was emailed today by fellow blogger, JD.
"At most 1 post per day, at least one post per week. That's the rule, sorry."

I am a bit confused as I have never seen a blog post from JD. I am not sure how he is so knowledgeable about the world of blogs, but what JD says goes.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to know that someone is keeping us bloggers from getting too out of control. ;)

J.D. Park said...

I appreciate you accepting my advice without knowing why. That is good. You've misunderstood the source of my knowledge though. I am not a blogger, I am a blog connoisseur. There are good reasons for the rules though I won't go into them since you are not yet ready. But as a sort of this-is-your-brain-on-drugs cautionary tale consider this: when you break the rules you end up with a blog like Ryan's.

SG said...

JD busted you. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Wait, he just slammed Ryan's.

Darn.

Danya said...

So are you going to actually post at least once a week now T-ra?

Tara said...

Well Danya, as you can see, I don't know that there's any other way--the blog connoisseur has spoken it so it must be.

Ryan Goulding said...

Thinking of a comeback...