Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lainey's First Haircut

Today Lainey got her first haircut. Its so SAD!!!!!! She had beautiful LONG hair with her baby curls at the end, but it had to be done. With her starting school in a week (SOOOOOOO SAD!!!) I needed a less tangley replacement. So we opted to cut it. I only hoped to have a little cut, but to even it out it was about 4 inches that had to go!

Before

Waiting for our turn . . .
What cute girls we have!

Lainey is prepped for the cut

Here we go . . . no turning back now!She was VERY pleased that it didn't hurt when hair was cut!
One of her favorite parts (because it made her giggle) was when Wendy pulled her hair over her face . . .
After the cut Wendy braided it and sprinkled "fairy dust" all over.

So our little girl no longer has her baby curls . . . here's the finished product . . .

It's hard growing up . . . at least for the mom!

3 comments:

Krissa said...

I think it looks soooo cute!

Danya said...

Adorable! Where did you go to get it cut???

Ryan Goulding said...

Nice haircut. Sorry I didn't notice. I did notice yours, though.