Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Girls Are Growing Up

Lainey get her hair cut, Lainey goes to school, what's next?!
Lainey's first true to life play date.
She came downstairs looking over the rim of her sunglasses just like this and said, "I'm ready!" What a cutie!

I thought she might have a hard time with my dropping her off at Brooke's house, but nope! She was thrilled and she loved it (". . . and can we get a pool with a slide and can we get a park set and can we have Barbies?!?!")! Thanks Brooke and Amber!

Adria is also growing up . . . she took her first steps today! I was on the phone with my work spouse, KJ, when it happened. KJ was excited to be the first to hear my squeals of joy over her "work daughter" taking her first steps. I tried to get some good video, but didn't manage much. She took about 5 steps in a row on her second try but when I tried to video it, she didn't shine like she should have.



Adria also recently had her first whole milk experience. She didn't hate it, but didn't really love it either.


I love my girls!

2 comments:

Danya said...

My favorite was Jack Skelington singing in the background while Adria spit out all her milk. LOL!

Tara said...

That's Lainey's favorite movie . . . thanks to my Sissy!