Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ode To Adria - Picture Taking Skills

We recently bought a new camera because our old camera was taking crappy pictures (at least according to Tara). Not wanting to argue an opportunity to get a new piece of fancy technology, I was glad to oblige. However in the end, I think Tara learned a valuable lesson. The pictures below demonstrate the point (disregard the super cute subject matter):

Picture taken with the NEW camera (By Butch):



Picture taken with the NEW camera (By Tara):



Yeah, Adria cute regardless of who's taking the picture, however, Tara has stopped blaming the "less than awesome quality" pictures on the camera. I love you Tara... even though I single you out and try to publicly humiliate you like a big jerk!

4 comments:

Tara said...

It was the lighting, I swear!

Jen said...

maybe you should try helping her instead of humiliating her...I know it's not as fun, but...;)

Ana said...

Hey Brian. Jen said that you might need help humiliating her? Okay, we'll help.

SG said...

Tara, you are crazy! You're a great picture taker and I agree, it was the lighting.