After naps we went back to the park where we rode Autopia (which was not even close to as entertaining as it was when she rode with Daddy last September!)

Pirates of the Caribbean (I was a little worried about this one after the Toad incident, but she LOVED it!!! I think it had a lot to do with singing YO HO YO HO and building it up a TON before we went on! What didn't go over well was when we got off the ride and the guy leaving in front of us let the gate swing closed right on her head. Not cool dude!

We also went on the Jungle Cruise. I tell you what . . . that was the most
entertaining ride of the night. They say really funny things. We had a great guide and Jackie and I got a kick out of it!
At the end of the day Lainey had mixed reviews.

Here's what she had to say . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment