So, being the good, non-stifling parents that we are, we of course took her out in public like this. What we didn't know was that while applying make-up she also grabbed a pair of my old "back-up" glasses and stuffed them in her shorts pocket . . . so suddenly we are at the store and we see this . . .
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Still Not Stifling Her Creativity
So the other day Lainey really wanted to wear make-up. So I gave her a few things she could use . . . I thought she was clear on things like lipstick goes on your lips, but I was wrong. Here's how she turned out.




So, being the good, non-stifling parents that we are, we of course took her out in public like this. What we didn't know was that while applying make-up she also grabbed a pair of my old "back-up" glasses and stuffed them in her shorts pocket . . . so suddenly we are at the store and we see this . . .
So while I applaud us on keeping the creativity flowing, I am also keenly aware that by allowing her have these looks, I AM stifling her future socialization . . . oh well, I turned out okay, at least Butch thinks so!
So, being the good, non-stifling parents that we are, we of course took her out in public like this. What we didn't know was that while applying make-up she also grabbed a pair of my old "back-up" glasses and stuffed them in her shorts pocket . . . so suddenly we are at the store and we see this . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely Loo, lovely!
I can totally tell she's your daughter - her make-up ended up looking just like yours...
OOOoooo burn...
Hi old friend. Great to see you and your family! Check us out sometime.
Post a Comment