Saturday, June 06, 2009

Discovery Day

Today we went to Discovery Day (thanks for reminding us Liana!). The theme was bubbles. At first I was disappointed at the low number of stations, but then I remembered two things . . .

1. It was free--can't complain about that!
2. Lainey is 3. If there are bubbles, that's endless fun.

They had all kinds of bubble wands and toys to create bubbles as well as a tube thing filled with dry ice. You blow your bubble in there and it just floats on top of the dry ice gas. It was a mess, but a clean mess.


Adria just hangin' out . . . she was mad because she kept making a play for the bowls of bubbles and we kept stopping her.


We worked hard to get bubbles over our heads. We really did achieve this feat, but kept taking the pic at the wrong instance.
Me putting a bubble over my own head.


Mom putting a bubble over Lainey's head


Dad putting a bubble over Lainey's head


Mom putting a bubble over Adria's head



Making huge bubbles!

In the end, there was only one thing that Lainey liked the best . . . pretending to wash dishes!

1 comment:

Danya said...

Love it. I don't even have kids and I'd love to go! LOL