As I have said before, I think its fun to let Lainey choose her own outfits. I think it's a means of not stifling her creativity . . . but I think this went too far.




And yet, we let her wear it anyway and, yes, we even went out in public.
When Lainey was a baby, she never touched dirt, rarely touched grass and always had a clean face . . . enter Adria . . . things are different now!



Lainey NEVER ate without a bib and often had her hands wiped off when anything got on them. We would not be able to find a picture of her like these--with food all over the face, in the hair, and down the clothes.
But, even with their crazy outfits, messy hair, clothes and faces, they still sure are sweet!!


4 comments:
So cute! Ours are like that, too. One that would happily roll around in the dirt if he could, and one that wants his fingers wiped off if he gets a tiny smudge of ketchup on them at dinner. :)
I think she gets her sense of style from you...I could totally see you wearing that awesome outfit. ;) I'm glad you aren't stifling her creativity.
I think she looks like a yodeler in those pictures. HAHAHAHA!!! I'm proud we passed that vest along to you . . . that was PASSED to us. I did NOT buy that FYI!
YES WAY ADORABLE! And Lainey is so her mother's daughter in the creativity aspect while Adria is so her mother's daughter in the dirty aspect.... LOL jk jk jk
Post a Comment