Another dream is to have my voice on the radio giving a shout out to someone. I think I have to let that one go.
Lastly I have a dream of pulling a fire alarm . . . I don't really want there to be a fire or anything, I am just curious how it feels. Is it hard to pull or really easy? I think (and hope) I will never know.
But, I think I almost fulfilled my fire alarm goal when my school required that we take Fire Extinguisher training. So, we had to listen to a lot of things and then we got to try it for ourselves. It was very exciting to me. It feels different that I thought it would. I thought when you shoot that thing it would push you back with force, but no. You know when you are little and you wish you could sleep in the clouds cause they are so fluffy? That fluffy-ness is how it feels. Its light and nice. but its a bit smelly.
2 comments:
I have to say I really loved that little dance you did after spraying the extinguisher....
You look hot using a fire extinguisher. Hahahaha, I'm funny!
Post a Comment