This video features my roommate from college and her family. She was a great roommate (we had lots of funny times. . . but maybe some too irreverent, my bad! I think that's why the church put her in a video and not me! lol)
It's neat to know that this is a true story with no doctoring. You know how you always wonder if something someone is saying is true or scripted? Like on infomercials? (Is Mighty Putty really that mighty?) Well, this video really is her and her story and I think that's really cool. Nice work Jenn and Jason!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMToqJ8BaE&feature=channel
Friday, June 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I was just as happy with those too irreverent moments as you...the only reason I'm even in one of these is because Jason works where they make them and I think they must've been desperate. lol
I TOTALLY remember her! She rocks, that's an awesome video and message. Wow, how neat!
Post a Comment