Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Butchie!

The Reason for the Season




Daddy's Gifts

So for Father's Day we got daddy a fire pit to roast marshmallows in, skewers (so he doesn't have to keep making his own!) and a digital picture frame for work so he can always see his girls.



But, before we gave him any of these things, he tried to cheat and find out what he got. Sometime today, without my knowledge, he asked Lainey if she knew what his present was. She not only said yes, but also that she knew where it was and she started leading him somewhere. He told her he was just kidding so she stopped taking him to it. Later when he related this story to me, I was surprised that 1. She even knew what we got him. She was with me, but not paying attention and 2. She actually knew where I put it. So, I asked her to indeed show daddy where and what his present was. She lead him upstairs and walked around and around looking for this mysterious bag that I had apparently stowed his present in. Finally she found it . . . a kotex bag of maxi pads. She proudly handed him his gift. You go girl!

I am fairly certain that she was looking for a different bag, but couldn't find it so just settled on the next best thing. What man wouldn't want a bag of maxi's for Father's Day? With so many girls in the house, its bound to only get worse!

A Song from Lainey


We love you daddy!

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Sooooo cute! Your girls are adorable! Great gift ideas too.

Danya said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my gosh!Thanks for making me laugh out loud in the middle of a business meeting which I totally wasn't paying attention to! And when they asked what was so funny I had no choice but to smile and say "MaxiPads." LOL