Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Santa, Pirates, and Giants

Lainey is absolutely exasperated by her mama and papa. We just can't seem to get it right when it comes to what Santa says, what Pirates say, and what Giants say. I am pretty sure that mama and papa are right, but she begs to differ. Here is her take on the whole thing.



We have tried to explain to her that Santa says, "Ho ho ho," Pirates say, "Yo, ho ho" and giants say "Yo, ho, ho green giant." I don't blame her for being confused. But, as I said, she is EXASPERATED! One day as we were driving and explaining to her once again that Santa doesn't say "Yo, ho, ho," but rather "Ho, ho, ho," she gave us a LONG pause and then said, "You guys are DRIVING ME NUTS!!!" and then proceeded to tell us again what they all say. Poor Lainey!

1 comment:

Danya said...

I get Santa, I get pirates, but why does a Giant say, "Yo, ho, ho, jolly green"- or whatever???

I'm with Lainey; too much to remember.