We were thrilled to have Shandee and Ryan and Matt and Megan come to see us. Here we were gearing up for the big event.
I really thought Lainey was more excited than that. Our day didn't go as planned since they were late so while we waited Papa taught Adria bit about BYU football.
And then it was finally time to leave!
We got to the airport just in time. Though I didn't get it on camera :( Matt came sprinting down the stairs to greet us, almost taking out a few innocent people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh way too cute!!! My fave was the airport video it was sooooo super sweeeeet!
Shandee you guys looked... whats a nice way to put it??? Awefu-- oh no wait that's not very nice - you guys looked well traveled! LOL
When I'm excited to see you I eat ice cream too.
Lainey's excited face was awesome! And I had no idea Adria loved BYU football THAT much. Go Cougs!
You guys were the best. We had so much fun staying at your house. Let's hope that carries us through till next December!
And Danya, holy smokes, that was like the LONGEST day ever! We were TOTALLY trashed and I was walking weird just trying to keep my pants up because they were falling down since I didn't wear a belt because I didn't wanna have to take it off at each security check. BUT, after watching the waddle? I'll be wearing a belt next time!
Post a Comment