Sunday, January 11, 2009
How to know you are old and tired
So, you know how you add Jet Dry to the dishwasher for who knows what reason? (I think its supposed to chase away water spots or something.) And you know how its blue and you pour it in that little hole until it overflows? Well, we got this new european dishwasher and it says that if the dishes have spots then blame it not on the dishwasher, but on the jet dry. And what happened, but our dishes had LOTS of spots. So, naturally I decided to add more Jet Dry. You know how Jet Dry is blue (yeah, I already said that) and how it comes in a bottle and how it doesn't really smell? Well, Dawn Direct Foam comes in a blue bottle and as you are pouring it in that little hole, just pouring and pouring and pouring, it doesn't really have a chance to smell until you take the bottle off that hole and WHAT THE!!! I just Dawn Direct Foamed my Jet Dry hole! BIG TIME!!! and you know how Dawn Direct Foam is meant to be a little goes a long way . . . yeah, I don't think the spots are gonna come off my dishes. Darn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hahahahahaha suck!
Well shoot! I think that's how I ruined the windows in our house down there. I used some funky dish soap to wash them and now they are all permanently streaked. Good luck!
Ah, so that's how you can tell! I thought it was the permanent dark circles around my eyes, the achy back and joints, the forgetting the names of my best friends, the hot flashes and migraines, the pesky wrinkles around my eyes and on my hands, the children who are growing taller than me, the ... (oh, I've got more -- I've got a lot more!!!)
I hate it when my jet dry hole gets direct foamed!
BUTCH!!!
Direct Foam was my nickname in high school. Not sure why.
Ryyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
YES!!! This has been a sad time for me since I am still dishwasherless (I've run it at least 20 times . . . but still so bubbly!) BUT I think it has produced the BEST COMMENTS EVER!!! Between Butch's jet dry hole getting direct foamed and Ryan's nickname in high school . . . Its just the best! I'll direct foam anyone's jet dry hole any day for comments like these . . . and that's both a threat AND a promise!!!
I love having a crazy sister!!
I feel like I need to go and see my Bishop now after hearing all of that :)
Post a Comment