Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Janice Joplin


Joe asked me on Sunday if I was trying to look like Janice Joplin. I told him I didn't know who that was (and then he felt old, or should have! ha ha Joe! in your face!). Anyway, I looked her up. Not nice Joe! He was referring to the dress (I think) that I was wearing. I said, "Joe, who do you think went shopping with me?" He said, "Oh, Shandee!" and then he left me alone. It was interesting to get a little taste of Joe, Shandee style. That must mean I was looking good!

6 comments:

SG said...

YES!!! Joe comments for me thrown at you! I love it. I know, he misses me sitting on the bench in front or behind him in Sacrament Meeting. Why? BECAUSE I'M FUNNY and he knows it. And your dress rocks, as does Janice's shirt. Memeber? I have a shirt almost EXACTLY like hers but in all black. Maybe I'll wear it the next time I dance and sing for you people.

Unknown said...

i think you look totally hot in that dress! definitely not like Janice Joplin...lol

Ryan Goulding said...

I think Janice Joplin promoted the burning of bras.

J.D. Park said...

Sorry this is off topic, but I was at church during the Eagles Cardinals game. Does anyone know how it turned out?

Sled Family said...

This reminded me of some of your college outfits....I should scan them and then post them-"an Ode to Tara"

law said...

I am afraid to show this blog spot to Joe fearing what may come out of his mouth next. I am glad you are Tara and that all of you can take Joe. Remember I have to live with him.