Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dishwasher Update



Well, After about 25 loads of nothing, I think the bubbles from my jet dry incident are gone. Here are some pics of what I got to deal with. But, my dishwasher definitely smells fresh now. And Shandee admitted to me that she too put soap in the jet dry hole, but she realized her mistake far earlier than I did.

3 comments:

SG said...

Yeah, my dishwasher never looked quite like that. Thankfully mine only had a few little drops in when I realized what I was doing.

Unknown said...

lol! one time landon thought he was helping me by putting dish soap in the dishwasher. It took about 4x of running it before the bubbles stopped spilling out of the dishwasher. I had to sit and clean up the bubbles for hours! lol fun times!

Ryan Goulding said...

Hey, is that a European dishwasher?