Looking at these sweet pics of our girls that we took last Sunday, you'd probably never guess that Lainey likes to sing songs about poo and Adria loves to scream her head off. They sure are sweet girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Adventures of Brian, Tara, Adelaine, Adrianna & Emersyn
3 comments:
Ahhh yes. Thats one of the great things about not currently having kids; I can play with them tons at church and stuff but in the end of the day, when their grouchy sides show, they go home with their mommies and daddies and I go home to my clean house and TV LoL
Those dresses are AWESOME! Too bad I'm not there to do more pics.
The dark background in the picture of Adria totally made me think she was floating in the air and I was wondering how in the world you managed that.
Sweet girls, cute dresses, and silly personalities to go along with it. What a package!
Post a Comment