Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Variety Show

Well, if you are one of the elite that has been invited to Shandee's blog, then you have undoubtedly seen some pics from this amazing night of talent. Here are the videos of what really happened. (These are in no particular order . . . well that's a lie they are in backward alphabetical by first name.)

Tara stands on her head


Symmony played Mary Had a Little Lamb on the recorder . . . through her nose. (Joel McHale would be so proud!)


Shandee sang "Did you know the Stegosaurus" (thanks to our 3rd grade teacher, Miss. McCall!)


Sam sang Itsy Bitsy Spider


Mom did her famous "If You Chance to Meet a Frown"


Megan and Avery made up and performed a cheer


Matt played Carol of the Bells on the piano


Lainey sang . . . take 1


Take 2


Take 3


Josh led I Am a Child of God


JD solved the Rubic's Cube, under 5 minutes!


Isaac played Bop It. (I'd like to try that thing!)


and Alison and Dad did the famous eyelid flip



Now that's one talented family!!!

9 comments:

SG said...

Yep, we're awesome!

SG said...

Megan wants to know where her singing is . . .

Tara said...

Hello, don't you listen to me? I said I didn't include her songs, they will be in a different post. Sorry Meg, I planned on putting them up all along. Look for them soon!

SG said...

Well, secretly, I DID hear you and I DID tell her but I forgot to click the "Follow-up Comments" button below after my first message and so I HAD to think of something else to write in order to have e-mailed to me what everyone else writes. K?

Tara said...

More importantly, I just saw that I totally omitted Ryan's amazing talent! He gets his very own post now!!! Sorry Uncle Why Why

Tara said...

And Shandee, you are funny

Jen said...

I think possibly your video camera might be banned at the next variety show. :) Or maybe not...you guys have way too much fun.

Danya said...

Whoa Tara! And you claim you didn't make out with guys before Butch? With a talent like that I don't know how you kept them off you! LOL I was waiting for the mid-air fart. It would have completed your presentation too perfectly!

I loved the nose recorder / The Soup shout out, lol!

Shandee's presentation was..... educational, lol.

The chin thing was effectively creepy! Apparently, once when I was a small child the YW did that for the ward talent show and my mom tells me I was so terrified I cried the whole time then ran out of the room and hid for 25 minutes in the janitor's closet. I don't remember this but I believe it as I am still completely creeped out when people do this. LOL

I love how antagonistic Ryan is while JD is trying to solve the Rubic's cube, lol. Sarcasm. That's Ryan's real talent!

And I don't even know what to say about the eyelid thing.

All in all you come froma very "talented" family Tara! LOL

JBSquared said...

I can't believe how talented your family is. :)

Tara, I have so often in my life had the urge to stand on my head for no particular reason (really!), so I am totally jealous of your awesome talent!