Actually that's no chocolate bunny . . . its a McDonald's Happy meal toy monkey that says stuff every time it gets bonked.
My feet smell like poop cause here in Hemet we don't have to wear socks (unlike some places) so I had been wearing stinky shoes w/o socks.
And lastly . . .while I did rip one toenail last night, you will be shocked at what the others look like!!! I'm waiting to rip them until you get here!
Whhhaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttttt a minute there! No more ripping! Seriously, I'll be there in like 12 days or something and then I can trim and file them and paint them all pretty for pictures! NO RIPPPPPIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I love that before commenting on your feet she was rubbing a chocolate bunny on her nostril. EAT IT GIRL, IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!
And, why DO your feet spell like poop? That's sick Tara!
And, stop ripping those toenails . . . I know you are!
Actually that's no chocolate bunny . . . its a McDonald's Happy meal toy monkey that says stuff every time it gets bonked.
My feet smell like poop cause here in Hemet we don't have to wear socks (unlike some places) so I had been wearing stinky shoes w/o socks.
And lastly . . .while I did rip one toenail last night, you will be shocked at what the others look like!!! I'm waiting to rip them until you get here!
Whhhaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttttt a minute there! No more ripping! Seriously, I'll be there in like 12 days or something and then I can trim and file them and paint them all pretty for pictures!
NO RIPPPPPIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!
What do they smell like? I couldn't make that out...I can't believe you're making her smell your feet! Poor child.
Post a Comment