Sunday, December 07, 2008

Not to Toot My Own Horn but . . .


Lainey is such a smart girl! (or maybe she's not . . . maybe all kids her age do these things . . . I have no one to compare her to). She was "writing" names on a white board the other day and she asked me how to spell my name. I told her "T" "A" "R" "A" and she was writing it all down. Later I looked at what she wrote and saw this. I thought that was pretty good! Once again, thanks Kristin! I know I didn't teach her that!

3 comments:

SG said...

Go Lainey! That's totally awesome if you ask me!

Ryan Goulding said...

Does that say "REDRUM"?

Danya said...

WAY AWESOME T-rah! (For those who don't know the other evening at "Ice Cream Night With Tara" who officially dubbed her gangsta name as "T-rah." Not very creative, I know.)