Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was like a glorified Sunday with more food. I say this because it was just us normals who are at mom's house every Sunday--Emi, Grandpa, Scott, Bina, Alli, and us.





I did make a cake that had many issues. The biggest problem was that it burned during its cooking (even though I followed the directions to a tee) and so I had to cut off and pull off all burnt parts which in turn made all three layers fall apart which made it really difficult to make a beautiful three layer cake. These pictures don't even do justice for the "goiter cake." However, it was proclaimed by dad as his favorite cake of all time! Now that's a compliment!!!



Here's some of what we are thankful for

1 comment:

SG said...

Well, Dad's birthday cake on fire still was the best cake disaster ever if you ask me! But that one looked pretty awesome too! And, why are you even making cakes? We both know they are sick!

Also, Alie's adorable and mom's hair is LONG!!!! And you're all so funny and hallelujah I'll be there in
TWO WEEKS!!!! GIDDY-UP!