The Adventures of Brian, Tara, Adelaine, Adrianna & Emersyn
You are so clever! Very cute sister, too bad we can't make it . . .JUST KIDDING! We're very excited to see everyone.Hey, and why is it that you will be on Twitter but not Facebook? Mean.
The only reason Tara has a Twitter account is because I set it up for her. She will NOT be getting a Facebook account.
Awesome invitation! We can't wait to be there! If our car doesn't blow up.
I forgot to say: I really like the poem.
How do I RSVP for this thing and get the Anorexia's address? ;PI RSVP for 5 people - Myself, my baby sis, my 2 brothers & 1 foreign exchange student. (Yes I have Nanny duty until the 'rents come home from Morocco.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are so clever! Very cute sister, too bad we can't make it . . .
JUST KIDDING! We're very excited to see everyone.
Hey, and why is it that you will be on Twitter but not Facebook? Mean.
The only reason Tara has a Twitter account is because I set it up for her. She will NOT be getting a Facebook account.
Awesome invitation! We can't wait to be there! If our car doesn't blow up.
I forgot to say: I really like the poem.
How do I RSVP for this thing and get the Anorexia's address? ;P
I RSVP for 5 people - Myself, my baby sis, my 2 brothers & 1 foreign exchange student. (Yes I have Nanny duty until the 'rents come home from Morocco.)
Post a Comment