So just today Lainey has started something new. Every time I ask her to do something she says, "Yes, your majesty."
Me: Lainey, put your shoes on so you can go outside.
Her: Yes, your majesty.
Me: Lainey, do you want to take a shower tomorrow instead of tonight?
Her: Yes, your majesty.
So either I am really scary and remind her of the wicked step-moms of fairy tales
---or---
I am very thin and gorgeous and super sweet and amazing and remind her of the beautiful princesses of fairy tales. . .
I know which one I choose!
(All comments to this post should just be, "Yes your majesty.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course you are the beautiful princess!
I love it...now how can we get the students to respond to us like that?
Hahahaahaahahaa!!!!
Princess, Princess....dancing around like a princess....your Majesty.
Yes, your evil step-mother-ness majesty.
Post a Comment