These videos are nothing more then horrid videos of child abuse. Hitting Adria with a hammer, throwing her around, poking her... What kind of parents are you?
Nice video of Butch's butt, though. Does he know your posting those kind of videos of him on your blog? I try to keep those kind of personal videos between Kevin and myself but if you're into that kinda stuff - whatever floats your boat, Tara. Fa-reak.
Oh man, sorry everyone, but I'm gonna have to lock down the blog to keep certain people out . . . rhymes with "Onya." I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but when she starts talking about my honey's hiney . . . well, there's nothing to do but ban her form the blog world.
3 comments:
These videos are nothing more then horrid videos of child abuse. Hitting Adria with a hammer, throwing her around, poking her... What kind of parents are you?
Nice video of Butch's butt, though. Does he know your posting those kind of videos of him on your blog? I try to keep those kind of personal videos between Kevin and myself but if you're into that kinda stuff - whatever floats your boat, Tara. Fa-reak.
Oh man, sorry everyone, but I'm gonna have to lock down the blog to keep certain people out . . . rhymes with "Onya." I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but when she starts talking about my honey's hiney . . . well, there's nothing to do but ban her form the blog world.
Oh you don't have to worry about that. I much prefer your backside to Butch's. There is just more voluptuousness there! ;D
Post a Comment