Sunday, April 05, 2009

Not Lovin' the Mac-N-Cheese

So, maybe I'm just seeing more variety out there, but it seems to me that the Baby Food choices have increased quite a bit since Lainey's time. I never saw "Ham and Pineapple" or "Apples and Chicken" before, but its all there--complete meals in pureed form. YUM! Anyway, I found Adria something delish . . . Mac-N-Cheese. The only way to make that slimy deliciousness even better would be to puree a hot dog and add it in! But alas, Adria is NOT a fan of the Mac-N-Cheese. (Truth be told, the color and smell of it made me want to vomit a little so I don't blame her!)

3 comments:

SG said...

That last bite was the best! I think she likes it though. Keep giving it to her . . . okay, that's mean, never mind.

Danya said...

Ugh just watching that made me want to vomi---- Oh that's right I'm not allowed to use those kind of words around Tara. LOL

Tara said...

Oh no you di-n't!