Saturday, April 25, 2009

Butch Blows Something Up

So someone at work told Butch that he could hook this chip-thing up to a plug and blow it up. He worked hard to get it all ready to go and the family was summoned to the garage for the show. There was a lot of buildup and it was exciting. We all moved back as far as we could and I even moved the weed-wacker far away (since it had gas in it and I've seen the movies--one spark and our whole neighborhood could blow up . . . or at least our car would fly in the air and flip over!)

So, here's the show.

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Whenever I see videos like this, It makes me miss you CRAZY people! Lets get together again! Hey, how is the little potty trainer doing???

Danya said...

HAHAHA wow, that was, uh... exciting!