Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Something to be Offended By

I just read this article about Miley Cyrus being offensive and I thought, "Hey, I want to be offended too! Me too daddy, I want to be offended." So, I am officially offended at anyone who ever winks 'cause that makes me feel like you are making fun of the "Arceneaux Winky Eye" and that hurts my feelings.

And I'm offended by that Twilight Zone where there's that beautiful girl who's sad 'cause she lives in pig-nose world and so she's the ugly one. I'm offended, or maybe I'm offensive (its so hard to keep these things straight) because of this picture.

12 comments:

Sled Family said...

I can't believe all you white people making fun of us asian that have pig noses!!!

Danya said...

I think this picture truely captures Tara's "inner beauty."

SG said...

Those pictures rock!

Shelli said...

How wonderful! Lainey would be beautiful in both worlds!

SG said...

You know what? I'm offended. See, I'm a pretty nice sister . . . wait . . . no, I'm a REALLY nice sister. I'm so nice in fact that I know my sister (Tara) is extremely busy in life . . . so busy that she has not ONE but TWO e-mail addresses to feed all of her important messages to. And so busy that I'm not ever sure which one she chooses to check. So, since I moved to Canada I've done what any NICE sister would do and I e-mail her everything I need to e-mail her to BOTH e-mails just to be sure she gets the 411. And you know what? After all of this she writes me a nasty note today asking me to PICK ONE! Sheesh, forget it! I'm gonna just call and hassle her from now on. In fact, I'm gonna call and continue to leave important messages that I WOULD have left at her TWO e-mail addresses with Butch. We'll see how she likes that! And they thought they were offended by Miley's slanty eyes . . .

Tara said...

Hey Hey hey Poop face (okay that might be offensive to someone who actually has poop on their face, or a face made entirely, or even partially of poo . . . and to those people, I apologize!). So, hey poop face, don't smear my name through the mud! I said "please don't send me every email to both addresses." how much nicer could I have said it? Just for that not only will I start sending you email to Gmail and yahoo, BUT I will also call and leave you msgs with the email content, AND I will also set up new email accounts for you with hotmail, etc. AND I will hack into your website and leave you emails on there too. Now how do you feel?

SG said...

You stink and you have a slant-ee eye.

Ryan Goulding said...

That would be cool to photoshop the pictures so you can't see the tape.

Unknown said...

Stop arguing.... you all have sweet pee

Tara said...

we have sweet pee even if we pee on your bed? Thanks mom, "thanks for everything guys."

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Ok Tara! Just got your card and the kiddos are ADORABLE! but who could expect anything less right! Thanks for the blog link too, so excited to stay in touch FINALLY! We would love to do another lucnh or dinner date with you guys. I'll call or vise versa k. Oh and love the picture too.

Marci said...

Thanks for the card guys! I've been keeping up with you through your blog...which is hilarious, by the way. The pig nose entry is a classic-Tara entry!