Well, the universe might just be making up for so many "What the's." Sure, my glasses haven't come back to me yet (that's the true test of universe apology . . . when the glasses return, I'll know all is truly well). And Butch still has Valley Fever. BUT today we finally, after much trying and many posts, sold our couches! For any of you who knew about the couches you know what a feat this was! They both went to a nice woman and for good measure I sent along the rugs too. Woo-hoo!!! On top of that, we sold some fiberoptic Christmas trees too. (Butch told me that he doesn't think that the Nativity included neon blue fiber optic Christmas trees so I haven't been able to use them in our yard with the Nativity.)Furthermore, I threw in the multi-colored fiber optic tree too. The lady who got these was so grateful . . . they just moved here for a year for her hubby's job from Wisconsin and had to leave everything, including their neon blue Christmas trees behind. (Sound familiar?) So see, I did something nice for someone like my sissy. (Yea Shandee, I called you sissy . . . what are you gonna do? Fart on my pillow?)
So, what do I do with the money that's burning a hole in my pocket? Well, since Shandee and I spent that money over and over and over again whilst painting my house (I've been trying to sell these couches for at least a year and I keep spending the money that I would make), I guess I'll put it in the bank and pay some bills. Boring, I know, but prudent. I'm really growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A. Sissy is such an UGLY name. I know that's why you used it. But at least you didn't name one of your chillins "Sabrina" so fine, call me Sissy if it keeps saving your girls.
B. I'm too far away to fart on your pillow . . . dang it!
C. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BUY WHITE COUCHSE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN THEIR TASTE . . . AT ALL!! . . . EVER!
D. NEVER EVER buy ugly rugs that aren't your taste either just to fill a room doesn't count!
E. Paint makes EVERYTHING better and is totally worth the small debt it might cause.
F. Can't we go to Ross with all that money when I'm there? No? Dang it! At least Alison's gonna let us go pick out cloths for her! YIPPPEEEEEE
G. Congrats on the sale and purge, you've waited long enough!
H. Fiber Optic trees are soooooo you! Bummer.
Okay, I'm out.
Danya says, "Farting on their pillow can give someone pink eye."
LOL
Yeah it sux being grown up and having to pay bills. Kevin gets paid 3 times in Dec so we have an entire paycheck bill free! So what will we do with all that money? Pay off credit cards!!! Yay! Fun!
Post a Comment