Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jeff does it again

Well, Jeff so graciously took some pics of Adria in her blessing dress. Thanks Jeff! Here is our favorite one. She has such a sweet smile and such a sweet laugh (when she's not screaming her head off . . . she likes to do that too.) Sorry for those of you out there who are harness lovers. Adria didn't wear the harness for these. And, I did comb down her mohawk and I didn't let her wear the pioneer bonnet that came with the dress. Now that's a good mom!

3 comments:

SG said...

Oh that's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara, HOW CUTE!!!I miss having little ones.

So tell Jeff (is he your husband?) he did a GREAT job!

carinios,
Roxana

Danya said...

NO MOM JEFF IS NOT HER HUSBAND!!! Brian akak "Butch" in her hubby!

Jeff is the guy who visited Kev in the hostpital that one time.

Anywho, Tara you have cutest baby ever! (At least until I have my own.) But I do miss the harness... *sad face*