Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks Aunt Shannon and Cousin Olive!

We had a fun surprise in our mailbox the other day . . . Aunt Shannon sent Adria some adorable clothes and hair accessories. To commemorate the event, Adria took a Harness Holiday and wore a complete outfit from Shannon and Olive. It was nice just to have a regular baby for a day (and the peeps at church couldn't get over her cuteness . . . except maybe that hair . . . I guess I could have brushed it! And one Jo-Jo kept pulling the flower of her hair band over her eye so she was a flowery pirate.) Thanks Aunt Shannon and Cousin Olive! (And thanks Aunt Shandee for the shoes . . . they are still way too big but since her little feet never get to be out of that darn harness, I thought I should take the chance when it came to wear them!)

4 comments:

SG said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY AM I STUCK UP HERE!!!!!!! THESE DUMB VIDEOS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!

She's so flippin cute! I can't wait to see her. You know I'm not giving her back once we get down there right?

And props to Shannon for naming her daughter "Olive", that's SOOOOOO CUTE and I LOVE IT!

Tara said...

You think you won't give her back, but once you smell what she can do you just might change your mind . . . if there are any brain cells left to do so. I have never smelled a stinkier baby. You're lucky that I can only post videos and not smelly-o's!

Unknown said...

I was going to tell you Adria looked so so adorable with that headband on! I am so jealous you have such a cute baby!

Danya said...

OH I just could NOT get over her super cute-ness! It's like her baby superpower!