Thursday, August 21, 2008

pregnancy really takes your sense of balance


About a month before Adria was born an event occurred that caused a very pregnant Tara to run to a different room of the house. Only Matt, Megan, and Butch saw it, but Butch kindly put it into a magnadoodle drawing so that we could remember forever what happens when pregnant Tara runs with a cup of water in her hand. Note the protruding belly button--that is very accurate, as are the overly swollen feet. Happily everyone was okay after the ordeal which Butch describes as the "longest trip of all time--she was tripping the second she got off the couch!"Hey in my defense, I was running to the aid of my other child AND I made it at least 10 feet before actually going down, although I was at a 45 degree angle the whole time. I really think I defied gravity for a few seconds there!

1 comment:

SG said...

I'm still laughing.