Thursday, August 21, 2008
Disney Channel Original: Minutemen
Well, I am sad to report that for the first time in a very long time I will have to watch a Disney Channel Original Movie without my Disney Channel Original movie buddies, Matt and Megan. Usually I like to record these for the times when Matt and Megan come over (remember the whole Flight 29 seriers? Awesome times!), but this one I guess I will have to watch all on my own. Unless they want me to save it for a year and a half on Tivo and then we can watch it together. What do you guys say? Wanna watch Minutemen with me in June of 2010. Of course by then they will probably be too old and mature to watch shows like that. After all, they only suffered through episodes of Dora the Explorer for Lainey's sake . . . or did they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment