Friday, August 15, 2008

might as well face it I'm addicted to blog


So, I decided that now that I know how to blog it is taking much too much of my attention. How hard is it to cook a frozen pizza? Well, when I'm busy blogging, pretty darn hard. I think it cooked for at least 30 -45 minutes. Oops! Needless to say, I made a new one that came out much better (but that's cause Butch yelled, "timer Tara, the timer is buzzing!" and sadly he had to say that a couple of times before I came out of the blog trance. In the end, however, it was a disgusting pizza anyway. Maybe the first one burning was a sign that I shouldn't eat those.

2 comments:

SG said...

Oh Tara, go read my blog about pizza now. Good luck, may the pizza force be with you . . . in a good way . . .may the pizza force . . . I'll stop there.

Ryan Goulding said...

looks....crispy....