Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shout-Out to Uncle Leo

So tonight I was putting Lainey to bed and she was talking about what she wants to be for Halloween next year. It was a proud moment for me when she declared that she wants to be Wonder Woman (finally she is seeing the light)! I told her that soon me, her, and Adria are all gonna dress up like Wonder Woman and have pictures of the three of us taken. I called us a "Wonder Woman Family." But then I reminded her that daddy can't dress up like a Wonder Woman 'cause he's a boy! We giggled about that, but then we got serious and I said, "Daddy doesn't have any boys. He's surrounded by girls!" She thought about this and said, "But Uncle Leo is a boy! and I LOVE Uncle Leo! I just want to snuggle him up!" (Then she added, "I also love Santa Claus.")

I asked her if she wanted to video tape Uncle Leo a message and she said yes. Its not nearly as good as the original, but its still cute.

Here's to you Uncle Leo.

3 comments:

SG said...

That is AWESOME! I want to snuggle Uncle Leo too!

Unknown said...

Okay ya have me teary! Lainey you make me happy by loving our family. You do remember that Uncle Leo is the best hugger. I have known that for a long time. His arms just go all around and he is so snuggy. We ALL love him alot!!

Danya said...

LOL! I love the way she says, "He live faaaaaar away. He live in Utah..." LOL! Too cute. So.... can she video tape you now? LOL